Slow the progression to Diabetic Retinopathy
A specially formulated medical food to delay the onset and slow the progression to Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic Retinopathy is a serious health concern for people with diabetes that can lead to compromised sight and blindness. Reducing the risk, or slowing it down, may be possible.1
- Why nūretin? nūretin may delay the onset, slow the progression to and reduce the risk of vision loss associated with Diabetic Retinopathy.1
- All people with diabetes are at risk for Diabetic Retinopathy. nūretin addresses the eye health needs of people with diabetes at risk for diabetic retinopathy providing beneficial Omega-3s specifically DHA needed to maintain and support vision.
- nūretin has the most absorbable form of EPA and DHA available.2 As many as three out of four people with diabetes have a limited ability to absorb Omega-3s EPA and DHA.3
- Omega-3s, specifically DHA, are essential to retinal health. Multiple clinical studies have shown that Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) may delay the onset and slow the progression of Diabetic Retinopathy in patients with diabetes. DHA cannot be made or stored by the body, you can only get DHA from a food source or by supplementation.
- What is a ‘Medical Food’? A medical food is a food that has been specifically formulated for the dietary management of a disease including distinctive nutritional needs that cannot be met by normal diet alone.
- Physician supervision required. nūretin is a medical food product and must be used under physician supervision.